4MP H.265 Low Lux WDR IR Bullet IP Camera
The Bullet IP Camera is an outdoor, fixed, network camera equipped with an automatic IR-cut filter and an IR LED for day and night surveillance. The camera supports H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality pictures at reduced network bandwidths. The camera adheres to IP66 standards and can be powered through PoE.
|Focal Length (mm)||4.0mm|
- 1/3″ progressive scan low lux CMOS sensor
- Min. illumination at 0.02 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 or MJPEG
- Up to 20 fps at 2592 x 1520, 25 fps at 2560 x 1440, 30 fps at 2048 x 1520
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Ingress protection (IP66)
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
|GV-Mount502||Wall Mount Bracket||Dimensions: 93 x 93 x 39 mm (3.66″ x 3.66″ x 1.53″)
Weight: 0.235kg (0.52 lb)
|GV-PA191 PoE Adapter||Power over Ethernet (PoE) Adapter||The GV-PA191 is a Power over Ethernet (PoE) adapter designed to provide power to the IP device through a single Ethernet cable.|
|GV-POE Switch||The GV-POE Switch is designed to provide power along with network connection for IP devices. The GV-POE Switch is available in various models with different numbers and types of ports.|
|Power Adapter||Contact our sales representatives for the countries and areas supported.|
- GV-ABL4701 IR Bullet IP Camera
- Waterproof Rubber Set
- Screw Kit
- Drill Template Paster
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software.
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.