Controller with Built-in UHF RFID Reader
GV-AS1520 is a controller with a built-in Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) reader of ISO18000-6C (EPC GEN2) standard. Designed for parking lot management, GV-AS1520 can read RFID tag up to 10 m (33 ft) under optimal conditions.
|MSRP:||$1 348.65 CAD|
- Built-in UHF Reader
- Built‐in 1 digital input and 4 relay outputs
- 1 RS-485 interface supporting up to 2 readers
- 1 network interface for connection with GV-ASManager and TCP/IP reader
- 12V DC / PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at, provides up to 25.5 W)
- 12V DC power supply to external devices when in the PoE power mode
- Effective range of up to 10 m (33 ft) under optimal conditions
- 100,000 cards supported
- Electronic tag compliant with EPC Gen II (ISO18000-6C) standard
|GV-AS ID Card / Key Fob & GV-UHF Tag||GV-AS ID Card and GV-AS ID Key Fob are ideal for business and residential environment, where access control is important for security reasons. 125 KHz and 13.56 MHz cards and key fobs are available. GV-UHF Tag is ideal for parking lot management. 900 MHz UHF Tag is available.|
|GV-WTR||GV-WTR is a converter designed to support Wiegand interface to RS-485 interface, thereby enabling 3rd party readers to be connected to RS-485 GV-Controllers. Through the GV-WTR, Wiegand-interface readers can be easily combined to access control systems for improved versatility.|
|Power Adapter||Contact our sales representatives for the countries and areas supported.|
|GV-FWC||GV-FWC can integrate GV-Face Recognition Cameras and GV-AI FR into access control systems by sending access card data, paired to Face IDs, to controllers either through TCP/IP or Wiegand connection.|
- Screw x 4
- Quick Guide
- Warranty Card
- GV-AS1520 is a controller with a built-in UHF RFID reader and therefore it cannot be used as an independent reader.
- The reading range of 10 m (33 ft) is achieved when GV-AS1520 and the RFID tag are installed at the same height, directly facing each other.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.