GV-AS2120 IP Control Panel
GV-AS2120 Controller with built in PoE, Iron Box included (One-way control: 4 doors/Two-way control) w/o power adapter.
- One-way control: 4 doors
- Two-way control: 2 doors by Wiegand only, 4 doors by Wiegand, RS-485 and network
- 4 Wiegand card readers of 26 to 64 bits
- 8 GV-Readers and GV-GF Fingerprint Readers through RS-485 and network
- Built-in 8 digital inputs and 8 relay outputs
- Suitable for controlling doors, parking gates and access to elevator call buttons
- Support for tampering alarm
- DC 12V, 3A / PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at, provides up to 25.5 W)
Connecting GV-AS Controller to GV-Reader via TCP/IP
GV-ML1200 Electromagnetic Lock – The Characteristics of Two Different Sensors
GV-ML1200 Electromagnetic Lock – installation – Door Closure Detection Sensor
GV-ML1200 Electromagnetic Lock – installation – Magnet Clasp Detection Sensor
|Push Button Switch||The push button switch can be integrated with access control system, allowing door exit by momentarily activating or deactivating the electric locking device. Both American standard and European standard push buttons are available.|
|GV-IB25 / 65 / 85 Infrared Button||The GV-IB25 / 65 / 85 Infrared Button detects infrared movement within 3 to 12 cm and allows you to open the door with a wave of hand.|
|Electric Lock||Three types of electric locks are available: electromagnetic lock, electric bolt and electric strike.|
|GV-AS ID Card & GV-AS ID Key Fob||For Card Mode, the GV-AS ID Card / Tag is required. 13.56 MHz cards and tags are available.|
|GV-POE Switch||The GV-POE Switch is designed to provide power along with network connection for IP devices.
The GV-POE Switch is available in various models with different numbers and types of ports.
|Power Adapter||Contact our sales representatives for the countries and areas supported.|
- Battery Cable
- Screw x 4
- Micro SD Card 2 GB
- Software CD / DVD
- Warranty Card
- RS485 and TCP/IP interfaces only support GeoVision readers, while Wiegand interface supports both GeoVision and 3rd party readers (Wiegand 26~64 Bits).
- GV-AS Controller does not support 3rd party access control software
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.