2MP H.264 Camera Access Controller with a built-in Reader
GV‐CS1320 is an access controller with a built‐in 2 MP camera and 13.56 MHz reader.
GV‐CS1320 recognizes identification cards and grants access to up to 40,000 users accordingly. With the integration of the wide angle camera, the Card and Face Mode enables GV‐CS1320 to perform face detection together with card verification before access can be granted.
Visitors requesting entry permits can use the touch pad to be granted access. There are 3 types of notifications the operators can receive to grant access.
When GV‐CS1320 is connected to GV‐ASManager over the network, GV‐ASNotify generates a notification message and snapshot whenever the touch pad is activated. The operator can use GV‐ASNotify to watch live view and communicate with the surveillance site via the microphone and speaker functions.
GV‐Access Mobile App:
Similarly, the operator can launch mobile app GV‐Access to enable live view and voice communication with visitors at the door before permitting entry. After adding GV‐ASManager to GV‐Access, the operator will get an alert notification upon the trigger of the touch pad.
When the touch pad is activated, GV‐CS1320 will place a call to the operator through the Internet using VoIP. The operator can then communicate with the visitor and enter the access code to open the door.
The all‐in‐one solution eliminates the need of installing and maintaining a separate camera in addition to the card reader and a door entry system.
- 2MP progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Minimum illumination at 0.02 lux
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 15 fps at 1920 x 1080
- Day and night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Built-in IR with effective distance up to 3 m (9.84 ft)
- Ingress protection (IP66)
- DC 12V, 2.5A / PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at)
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Built-in micro SD card slot
- Provides 180° panorama view
- ONVIF (Profile S, C) conformant
- Built-in 13.56 MHz Reader (Mifare DESFire, MIFARE Plus and MIFARE Classic)
- Support for GV-Proximity Cards with GID (Geovision Identifier) to enhance security
- Access by card plus face detection
- RS-485 and network interface for connecting up to 2 readers
- Enabling different access control modes according to the Authentication Schedule: Card only mode (default), Card and Face Mode
- 1 door (one-way and two-way control)
- Bell button (touch pad) for talk mode
- Receiving live view and capturing snapshots when card is presented
- Anti-Passback (APB) support
- 2 inputs, dry contact (Door Sensor / Exit Button)
- 1 relay outputs (30V DC, 0.5A)
- Support for GV-I/O Box 4 Ports for sensor, alarm application and door bell activation
|Push Button Switch||The push button switch can be integrated with access control system, allowing door exit by momentarily activating or deactivating the electric locking device. Both American standard and European standard push buttons are available.|
|GV-IB25 / 65 / 85 Infrared Button||The GV-IB25 / 65 / 85 Infrared Button detects infrared movement within 3 to 12 cm and allows you to open the door with a wave of hand.|
|Electric Lock||Three types of electric locks are available: electromagnetic lock, electric bolt and electric strike.|
|GV-AS ID Card & GV-AS ID Key Fob||For Card Mode, the GV-AS ID Card / Tag is required. 13.56 MHz cards and tags are available.|
|Power Adapter||Contact our sales representatives for the countries and areas supported.|
- Mounting Plate
- Standard Screw x 2
- Plastic Screw Anchor x 2
- Security Screw
- Torx Wrench
- Silica Gel Bag
- Micro SD Card 2 GB
- Software DVD
- Warranty Card
- GV-CS1320 does not support 3rd party readers.
- To support face detection function, avoid placing the camera reader where the light source is directly behind the subject.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice.