Converter for Sending Access Card Data, paired to Face IDs, to Controllers
GV-FWC can integrate GV-Face Recognition Cameras into access control systems by sending access card data, paired to Face IDs, to controllers either through TCP/IP or Wiegand connection. When connected via TCP/IP, a face image is transmitted along with the access data upon face recognition
- Connection to controller via TCP/IP / Wiegand
- DC 12V / PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at)
- 3 inputs / 2 outputs
- Support for up to 4 GV-Face Recognition Cameras
- Compatible with 3rd-party Wiegand controllers
- Alarm trigger per Face Group
|GV-PA901||PoE Adapter||The GV-PA901 PoE adapter is designed to provide power and network connection to IP cameras over a single Ethernet cable.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 69 x 40 x 93 mm / 2.7 x 1.57 x 3.66″
Weight: 250 kg / 0.55 lb
|GV-POE Switch||The GV-POE Switch is designed to provide power along with network connection for IP devices.
The GV-POE Switch is available in various models with different numbers and types of ports.
|Power Adapter||Contact our sales representatives for the countries and areas supported.|
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- I/O Wires
- GV-FWC can only be connected using CAT-5e cables, TIA/EIA-568-B, with a maximum DC resistance of 9.38 ohms/100 m.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice.