Door Frame Card Reader (Rev. B)
The GV-DFR1352 is a card reader designed to be installed on the door frame for recognizing identification cards. Featured with the Wiegand and RS-485 outputs, the unit can be connected to any standard access control panel. GV-DFR1352 comes with a weather sealed and IP66 compliant housing for outdoor use.
- Weather-proof and IP66-compliant housing (for outdoor use)
- Wiegand interface supported
- RS-485 output: 9,600 bps, connect up to 8 GV-DFR1352 units
- 13.56 MHz for ISO14443A (MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Plus and MIFARE Classic)
- Support for GV-Proximity Cards with GID (Geovision Identifier) to enhance security
- UL 294 compliance
|GV-AS ID Card & GV-AS ID Key Fob||For Card Mode, the GV-AS ID Card / Tag is required. 13.56 MHz cards and tags are available.|
|GV-FWC||GV-FWC can integrate GV-Face Recognition Cameras and GV-AI FR into access control systems by sending access card data, paired to Face IDs, to controllers either through TCP/IP or Wiegand connection.|
- GV-DFR1352 Card Reader
- Screw x 2
- Screw Anchor x 2
- Front Cover Plate x 2
- Software CD
- Installation Guide
- Warranty Card
- RS485 interface only supports GeoVision controllers, while Wiegand interface supports both GeoVision and 3rd party controllers (Wiegand 26/34 Bits).
- GID is only supported by GV-DFR1352 (Rev. B) firmware V1.2 or later.
- UL 294 Attack Class Level 1 depends on other connected equipment.
- If you are using third-party cards or key fobs, the reader must be under UID mode.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.