UHF RFID Reader
GV-RU9003 is a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) reader of ISO 18000-6C (EPC GEN2) standard. Designed for parking lot management, the reader can read RFID tag within 10 m (32.8 ft).
|MSRP:||$1 174.50 CAD|
- Built-in antenna and RF module
- Effective identification with specially designed antenna pattern
- Compatible with access controller using Wiegand 64 interface
- Ideal sensing range within 10 m (32.8 ft)
- Special energy-saving design reducing power consumption
- Support for external sensors and controllers
- Electronic tag compliant with EPC Gen II (ISO 18000-6C) standard
- R&D patent for EMI reduction
- NCC/FCC/CE certification
|GV-UHF Tag||GV-UHF Tag is ideal for parking lot management. 900 MHz UHF Tag is available.|
- Screws x 4
- Installation Guide
- Warranty Card
- The GV-ASManager V22.214.171.124 is required.
- Wiegand interface supports both GeoVision AS2xxx/4xxx/8xxx controllers and 3rd party controllers (Wiegand 64 Bits).
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.